Hamachi
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Hamachi Author: UltimateTobiLocation: Bochum PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 pm
    —
Hey guys,

AFAIK there's no Hamachi network for Celtic Alliance, so I wanted to ask, is anybody interested in this? You need it for various games, like Age of Empires 1 & 2, Arsenal of Democracy, and any other older games which don't support online gaming anymore.

If so, the clan leader, Soulfly, might create an official Celtic Alliance network, where we all join and can play old games together.

Downloadable here: www.logmein.com

I already own it and ready to go (join).

#2: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm
    —
yea there was alot of talk about this in the past, back then think most people where against it

#3: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: UltimateTobiLocation: Bochum PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:27 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote
yea there was alot of talk about this in the past, back then think most people where against it
I searched the forum, but didn't find anything, sorry if such a thread already exists.

But I don't know what should speak against this, with Hamachi you're able to play old games, that's a good thing in my point of view. ^^

#4: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:57 am
    —
It was on the old forums mate.There was a few multi player problems a while ago on MTW2 and there was a idea of using hamachi for multiplayer instead of gamespy untill the problems were fixed,in the end there wasnt enough interest using this in the clan.

It might be good for runing old games or pirate versions but is there any real need for a clan channel,will there be enough members using it?If others think its a good idea then maybe we can look into it,if it will benifit the clan anything will be considered,it wouldnt be any good to me though as i dont have any games that would need it.

Its good to see new members active in forums and willing to post ideas how to improve things in the clan  Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: UltimateTobiLocation: Bochum PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am
    —
— Soulfly wrote
It was on the old forums mate.There was a few multi player problems a while ago on MTW2 and there was a idea of using hamachi for multiplayer instead of gamespy untill the problems were fixed,in the end there wasnt enough interest using this in the clan.

It might be good for runing old games or pirate versions but is there any real need for a clan channel,will there be enough members using it?If others think its a good idea then maybe we can look into it,if it will benifit the clan anything will be considered,it wouldnt be any good to me though as i dont have any games that would need it.

Its good to see new members active in forums and willing to post ideas how to improve things in the clan  Very Happy
Yes, I hope many members will vote for this. Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: Freddy PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:03 pm
    —
hamachi would be good for pr as someone can create a local server and others can join up,imagine a CA team Very Happy i think hamachi is good and we should try to use it

#7: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 pm
    —
I have no use for it, if it's optional for the clan then I abstain (since I don't care), if it's required for the clan, I'm against.

#8: No icon Re: Hamachi Author: UltimateTobiLocation: Bochum PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 pm
    —
I wouldn't say it's required, I would say it should be optional.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1