Medal of honor
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Medal of honor Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:21 pm
    —
just got this game in yesterday i played the online for 10mins and i was sick of it but then i thought come on its on console maby its just cause ure using a control so i tryed it agian today done a chunk of the story mode and then online for story mode its pretty fun but nothing special and for online it sucks i mean every match its always 1 sided wins rocks trees the envioment all have the invisible wall around them the kills are delayd for example i shot john and i kno ive killed him but it takes like 3-5 seconds before it tells me so im thinking fuck i didnt kill him and try to shoot him agian then other enemys get me its not a lag thing it does it on pc and ps3 the tanks are so clunky and useless the maps are medium sized mostly dominated by snipers overall id give this game 3/10 i dont recommend u buy it unless u just want a bf3 beta key that was only plus side of it for me anyway

#2: No icon Re: Medal of honor Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:15 pm
    —
i wasnt impressed with the beta,but it was only the beta.dont think ill buy it,but never say never.

#3: No icon Re: Medal of honor Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 pm
    —
its hounstly like theyve rushed the hell out it so it came out before blackops cause they knew theyd never sell any copys after black ops came out

#4: No icon Re: Medal of honor Author: UltimateTobiLocation: Bochum PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:06 pm
    —
I played the open beta and I was... well, how to say, not excited.

The game got also a bad review from GameStar (German review magazine, like IGN). 68/100 points.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1