New website theme
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am
    —
I'm not sayin it's shit, it just looks like its been Tango'd.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAMwjRbTFpA&feature=related[/youtube]

#17: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am
    —
lol you know when youve been tangod!

#18: No icon Re: New website theme Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 am
    —
I'm an orange You're an apple....and I like the basics... Smile

#19: No icon Re: New website theme Author: The_Wolface PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:44 pm
    —
I like it.

#20: No icon Re: New website theme Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 am
    —
Lme 2

#21: No icon Re: New website theme Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm
    —
i like the new new banner at the top but is it possible to slow down the animation abit its too fast??

#22: No icon Re: New website theme Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 pm
    —
Yes it is very good (focused on Total War) very nice...
Good Work Mate!

#23: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:01 pm
    —
So,, I'm gonna go with either the same font as Voyager or Battlestar?

#24: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm
    —
anyone else having probs when the site loads??

stuff like menu bars isn't lining up and have to refresh the page

#25: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 am
    —
if your runing IE give it time,try firefox you will see a big difference with the page loading on this site and others

#26: No icon Re: New website theme Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:54 am
    —
Well the background image on the entrance portal (the very first page on www.celticalliance.com) was "repeated" a bit on the edge of my screen, but that's more of the fact it's smaller than my screen's native resolution, everything else works fine, and website appears normal otherwise.

#27: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 am
    —
dam,what size of moniter have you got mate?

the problem colin has is because the theme has a fixed width and when it loads certin images/sigs strech the site, IE takes ages to load so he sees it,firefox and google crome after faster so you dont really see the website resizing images.a different browser will make a difference on 90% websites,well worth changing

#28: No icon Re: New website theme Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 pm
    —
— Soulfly wrote
dam,what size of moniter have you got mate?

27" :P

the problem colin has is because the theme has a fixed width and when it loads certin images/sigs strech the site, IE takes ages to load so he sees it,firefox and google crome after faster so you dont really see the website resizing images.a different browser will make a difference on 90% websites,well worth changing

Aye I know, I used to create, host and administrate websites for a living before I got into debt collection. Still do some webdesign occassionally here in germany for the odd small cafe or what have you, doesn't net me alot of cash but the odd boost of a couple of hundred euros is always welcome.
I've been using firefox since it was phoenix, and upto 2008 I would have agreed with you Soul, but it's becoming just as bad and bloated as IE with each subsequent release. I've not switched yet, but I'm seriously considering going to Opera as my primary browser, it's just a shame Opera isn't as compatible with streaming movie software (Flash, DIVX etc) as Firefox. IE is hands down the worse browser of them all mind, though again with it's more recent releases it's getting more and more like Firefox (and in a couple more years I'll say you can barely see a difference and it'll become another Nvidia/ATI fanboy thing, no real noticeable difference just personal preference).

#29: No icon Re: New website theme Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm
    —
i've been using chrome for a good while now

#30: No icon Re: New website theme Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 pm
    —
i just downloaded google chrome the now and it loads fine,better than IE anyway.only difference is with google the text that scrolls below banner doesnt work the same as others

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3