Would you pay to play with hot chick ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Would you pay to play with hot chick ? Author: Gothic PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 pm
    —
0.6 $ per minute
http://www.gamecrush.com/live/gc.live.html

LOLZ Twisted Evil

Actually it's pretty old idea, in Japan they are so called host clubs where you big fat dollars for cute chicks just talking with you.

100 minutes of hot chick playing an online game with you - 60$
boobies in webcam - priceless !!! Very Happy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm
    —
i wouldnt pay a wumin to online game with me,from what ive seen of previous posts judge might consider it though.we could hire a few, that would get all members on teamspeak!! Very Happy

gothic how did you come accross this,bored one night?

#3: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:04 pm
    —
found it somewhere while reading news ...

Aye,Soufly if you could hire few such sweeties to game in this clan you would have hordes of new recruits Wink that's my idea how to improve this clan Very Happy

#4: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
— Gothic

Aye,Soufly if you could hire few such sweeties to game in this clan you would have hordes of new recruits Wink I will pay the first £100 for the clan that's my idea how to improve this clan Very Happy

Wow mate a truly great idea and gift for the clan Very Happy Am sure old and new members will appreciate it.

#5: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm
    —
f that dont waste £100 i got a life time sub to them im 90% gona probly buy one of them for some fun and talk game dirty to them yeah baby the way u hold that rocketlauncher turns me on

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 pm
    —
— JudgeDead
f that dont waste £100 i got a life time sub to them im 90% gona probly buy one of them for some fun and talk game dirty to them yeah baby the way u hold that rocketlauncher turns me on

ya mad fucker,mind get her on teamspeak,now that would be a laugh.am first though,yous can all have sloppy 2nds,3rds etc

#7: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 pm
    —
I actually played cod4 on a competition team, and one of the members was a girl 1 year older than me. Shocked

#8: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 pm
    —
ranger i know some dont know this but theres no such thing as girls on internet only fat 40yr old men with voice changers Smile

#9: No icon  Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:24 am
    —
Guy
In
Real
Life

#10: No icon  Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm
    —
You can do whatever you like with one in amsterdam for about 50 euros

Gaming nah, i had something else in mind Wink

#11: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 pm
    —
— Soulfly
— Gothic

Aye,Soufly if you could hire few such sweeties to game in this clan you would have hordes of new recruits Wink I will pay the first £100 for the clan that's my idea how to improve this clan Very Happy

Wow mate a truly great idea and gift for the clan Very Happy Am sure old and new members will appreciate it.

Yes, mate as soon I hit the jackpot on local lottery Very Happy but till then I will improve this clan experience for other members with my unique personality Very Happy

You can do whatever you like with one in amsterdam for about 50 euros

Very Happy Wow mate seems you have some real insider information about prices there, thanks for sharing Very Happy

#12: No icon  Author: Ranger PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 pm
    —
I'm appalled that you would abuse a hooker gothic and death.

jk hookers are hookers.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1