Bad Company 2 to get new Co-Op mode
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Bad Company 2 to get new Co-Op mode Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 am
    —
Bad Company 2 to get new Co-Op mode
Written by David Stellmack
Thursday, 13 May 2010 02:31

4-Player Onslaught to be released soon

We are not sure whether EA and DICE are in a giving mood with the announcement that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has sold over 5 million copies across all platforms, which beats the heck out of the original estimates; or whether they simply had this planned all along. Whatever the case, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 fans are going to get a real treat in the form of a new mode that will be released soon. The new mode is known as Onslaught and it will be a 4-player Co-Op mode.

The Onslaught mode will be available for the following four maps: Atacama Desert, Isla Inocentes, Nelson Bay, and Valparaiso. The maps have been redesigned with some new lighting, vehicles and the time of day during which the map takes place. The Onslaught Co-Op 4 vs. 4 mode will have its own leaderboards to allow you to track the progress of your 4-player squad.

While no official release date has been announced, Onslaught has only been confirmed so far for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3; but our sources insist that Onslaught will be released for the PC platform as well, but not at the same time that the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions are released. Our sources are confirming that the Onslaught mode add-on from DICE will again be free for players to download.

Of course this is all great, but are they ever going to release Battlefield 1943 for the PC as they promised?

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:05 am
    —
interesting,something different.the spec ops/co op thing in mw2 was good.

i think 1943 is out in 2 months...

#3: No icon  Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:23 am
    —
I've heard Battlefield 1943 is just a "mini" 1942 with updated graphics, no european or africa theater, just Pacific, and only four maps total.

#4: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:27 am
    —
sounds about right,cheap download version to keep us happy till bf3.they delayed it because of alot of problems with pc version like bc2 no doubt

#5: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:32 pm
    —
Beat me to it Gothic! Crying or Very sad

RAWR...

I can't wait for this R12 R13 update, backed by the new game mode!
I would post it in the news section, but I can't with this damn MAC Laptop at school. It thinks the text boxes for the news creation page is a picture... meaning it won't let me type...

Im surprised how they are using old maps with different times of day instead of creating new, custom ones. =|
It will be so interesting to see what vehicles they had in mind Very Happy

Im defiantly going to be on BC2 tonight guys!
I had a short addiction to TF2, cause I am so close to actually getting something worth the playing time from there Item Drop System...
I've never gotten any hats. >.<
This new addiction certainly will get me on TF2 during a little time on the weekends! And will certainly rise with an explosion when the Engineer Update comes out!

Edit:
Oh my god! The R12 R13 update is out folks! Get TO DA CHOPPAH SERVAH!

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm
    —
are you sure its out,i see no option for it yet

from what ive seen R15 is the next due release...

#7: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 am
    —
Looks like a false warning D:

Damn website lied!

Splatface: YOU LIE!

*Website Response: Line from TF2's Spy.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1