Going away for a week
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:07 am
    —
Wow 7 weeks left? That a lot longer than I have left.

#17: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:45 pm
    —
Damn dude! By then i'll be getting ready for school again!

I think...

#18: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
Stryker how much weeks u got left than?

#19: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm
    —
i finished uni at the end of april and don't go back till the end of september.......life is gooood Very Happy

#20: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm
    —
I think I'm gonna go grab my shotgun... Colin stay there, It'll just be a minute...

#21: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:08 am
    —
— Kidrune
Stryker how much weeks u got left than?
. I have 3 weeks left. 1 is testing and the other is non school work

#22: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:41 pm
    —
Heh... I've got about 4 weeks? June 9th..
Damn Seniors get out May 25th, It's unfair that they get out roughly 2 weeks before Freshman, Sophmores, and the Juniors. I guess it's cause they are preparing to enter college? I don't know...

I've got an AP History Exam Thursday, which is tomorrow.... On the bright side though... I get out of school at 11:00AM-11:30AM Very Happy

This'll be interesting, mainly cause it's got 3 essays, and 70 multiple choice questions... It starts around 7-8AM and ends around 11AM

So... If I don't fall asleep and drool on the test, I should be fine... Otherwise I might just get my ass kicked.

#23: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:59 pm
    —
Splat im gonna take my Tactical Nuke. Just stay there it will only be SECONDS xD

Omg about 20 juli ive got vacation. FOCKING HELL

#24: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 pm
    —
When did your school year start?

#25: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:18 pm
    —
lol, that might piss em off a bit more... I started somewhere in august...

Maybe the 3rd? I think the 9th... Not sure..

#26: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:24 pm
    —
Not if he started later than me.

#27: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:42 pm
    —
Well... There's always something that could piss him off... Just knowing that we are on break and he isn't could blow his head off!

Idea!

Ok so we...

#28: No icon  Author: KuebelLocation: Niedersachsen, Germany PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
    —
— SgtStryker
1 week???????? I dont understand that.

That's how long a college year is for scots Razz

#29: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:50 am
    —
Then how many years does it take to finish? It takes atleast. 4 years in the US and that's most of the year.

#30: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:42 am
    —
5 spetember did it start for me..

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3