summer Break!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm
    —
— bacon829
Woot. Summa Heer I come!

24 hour marathon pc only!

About 19 days away

24 hour marathon pc only? what do you mean?

#17: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
What will you be playing?

#18: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:15 am
    —
Yo bacon, beat my 48 hours non stop Very Happy

Ask soulfly,
Here in mexico its hot as hell, how about you guys over there in scotland or wherever you are Razz

#19: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 am
    —
— Saspi

Ask soulfly,
Here in mexico its hot as hell, how about you guys over there in scotland or wherever you are Razz

aye mate mtw2 Very Happy

its ok weather here,blue sky not that warm though..lol we had a very little bit snow the other day

#20: No icon  Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:51 am
    —
— Soulfly
— Saspi

Ask soulfly,

aye mate mtw2 Very Happy

its ok weather here,blue sky not that warm though..lol we had a very little bit snow the other day

Its weird but the two times ive been to scotland its been boiling hot, i even went to the beach Very Happy

#21: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 am
    —
— Saspi

Ask soulfly,

It will be near 100 in florida and south carolina and humid. I've been to mexico once, wasn't that bad. Maybe I was lucky or I wasn't in the right area. Idk

#22: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:40 am
    —
Fucking hell, I'd like to know why the fuck my posts were deleted. They were relevant.

Summer is not far! 11 - 12 days for me!
Can't wait cause I will finally get the much needed break from all of this shit homework these teachers think they can just hand out....

Yea, wondering how that hole 24 hour thing will work out for ya bacon, don't you think your dog will take a shit on the carpet waiting to be walked? Cause you've got to walk him right? heh...

Where's Shadow? We all need to wish him good luck cause during the summer, he's liable for non-stop beatings all summer!

#23: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:59 am
    —
far as i know the posts were going off topic,anyways to avoid a flame war right now and to avoid future problems like this ill make a subforum were posts will be moved to instead of deleted.details in clan information section.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2