Next TW game
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Next TW game Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am
    —
seen this on the grails site,thought yous might find it interesting:

according to some guy on tw center he "has a friend who works for a certain developer, but does not want to reveal who it is due to confidentiality agreement"

rumour has it that CA are developing 2 games that will cover the eurasian continental landmass. player will need both games to play as the main two factions: It will feature both ancient china under the han dynasty and rome. as well as their enemies. there is not going to be a rome total war 2 next. there will be less focus on romes rise and more on the imperial period its to be called as 'ancient total war'-not very imaginative. players will have the tantalising possibilty of taking rome aganst china or vice versa

i can not reveal exactly how and by whom due to confidentiality agreements. But i will say, that i have a close friend who is working for a certain games developer. All that i he would tell me was the what i have said. Both games can run independently- one confined to europe and the other to the far east. They unlock a playable world map when installed on the same pc.

#2: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 am
    —
lets wait and see Smile

they could make could multi campaign online *dreams*

#3: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: shadow345thLocation: Limburg PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm
    —
Woa,.....Rome THAT would be great. Yet im still hoping for the American civil war,....north against south,...with the gatling gun,...

#4: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: cerminara PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm
    —
that would be a really interesting game. always wanted to see Rome face ancient China.

#5: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am
    —
I think the next game in the series will be E-PENIS total war because the present leaderboard and ladders for MP are full of drophackers, loan sword spammers and meatshield + matchlocks, so the leaderboard and ladders create a problem were players are using any method (whether it's a game glitch or downright cheating) to get a win in matchmade battles. I call this problem E-penis syndrome, where some kid that still has a baldy 1/2 inch penis or an adult who has a small penis makes up for their small problem by cheating and hacking in games so as they can get highly placed on leaderboards and ladders.
It's exactly the same on PC overclocking forums where members boast of what PC they have built and how much they have overclocked it.....it's like boasting who is the best or my dick is bigger than yours, it's all the same to me whether gaming, overclocking the principle is the same 99% of them have a small penis and to make up for it they cheat and glitch in games to get high place on leaderboards which gives them an ego boost.......so i say to them......accept you have a small cock and stop cheating and glitching and ruining games for honest players who have bigger dicks than yours....accept your tiny problem or just shoot yourself and give us decent players a rest from your dishonourable ways.

#6: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: Saspi PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 am
    —
Lol this cracked me up with laughter, but I dont understand the meaning of the E before penis.
So sad im laughing at my favorite videogame series.

#7: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: Freddy PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 pm
    —
saspi, it means electronic/internet penis. it's like an inverse to their real life penis. therefore if someone has a big e-penis then his real life penis is small and almost non existant.

#8: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: Saspi PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm
    —
:O thanks for the clarification

#9: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: shadow345thLocation: Limburg PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 am
    —
Rofl,...
Very good,.....the most i hate are the horse spammers with 3 matchlock and mortars. I've though if you can't beat em join them. But it's realy sick,...so no.

#10: No icon Re: Next TW game Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am
    —
ePenis:
What the typical internet geek and gaming cheats and exploiters use to prove their superiority. Usually involved with retarded flames and is used to compensate for having a tiny real penis.
2 clans spring to mind  sanada's clan ACE and a certain tw clan......lol

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1