Game Day
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Game Day Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:28 pm
    —
Hey, wondering if we should have a day where "Its like" we are about to have a scrim, except a little more relaxed. A "Game Day" could let all of us communicate together without the stress of staying on top against another clan.

In simple terms: "Game Day": Inner clan gaming.

Now that BC2 requires 4 players to actually start a round... Just an idea guys! Give it a thought and (Constructive) comments are welcome!

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 pm
    —
could be a good idea.the server seems easyer to start now.looks like the problem with the r9 patch was true,hopefully it stats as easy tomorrow

#3: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:20 am
    —
— Soulfly
could be a good idea.the server seems easyer to start now.looks like the problem with the r9 patch was true,hopefully it stats as easy tomorrow

That's good!
Easier to start, the better. I'm glad to see your up to a "Family" gathering, we just need some more responses, and I think I have an idea as to how we can get people to use the forums.
Twisted Evil
Hidden: 
Every day on TS, yell: The forum has new posts, READ THEM! Until the yell at you unnecessaraly for being a helpful douchebag.

#4: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm
    —
would be good. not sure there would be a good idia

lol at splats sig. u should try them ^^

#5: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm
    —
not enought revealed in your ur pic splat needs to be stripped and camera zoomed out ^^

and if u think i play much i have 1 wins look who's also ben naughty in the 18+ section Laughing

Hidden: 
Nighthawk with 6 wins

#6: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:21 pm
    —
— shadow
not enought revealed in your ur pic splat needs to be stripped and camera zoomed out ^^

and if u think i play much i have 1 wins look who's also ben naughty in the 18+ section Laughing

Hidden: 
Nighthawk with 6 wins

Yea, wins don't mean anything... You could end the game in the middle of it.
You probably got that one win before your mom could come in with a roller pin.

#7: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:39 pm
    —
lol Laughing

#8: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
Ok... Back to the topic of a "scrim" with in the clan.

I've noticed there are a lot of views, but its not equal to the amount of posts.

If you look/view a post, just respond to it dang it! It wont kill you! Shadow is still alive!

#9: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 pm
    —
— SplatFace
! It wont kill you! Shadow is still alive!

i'll get the gun....

#10: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm
    —
haha
I don't think you will have to get the rifle cause his mom will beat him with that NEW! Rolling Pin she bought before you could shoot em.
I hear it has a retractable spike!

@colin
I thought your signature said: Taking a shit in {CA} since 2008
heh...

Ok.. Anyone else, out of the (LARGE) amount of views wanna post?
Does not need to be now! but soon!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1