CS 1.6
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon CS 1.6 Author: SneakLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 am
    —
Yeah, actually just wonders if someone in the clan play CS? Would be nice to gather some people and play Wink

#2: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 pm
    —
Bah, that game is a classic, assuming this is Counter Strike 1.6 you are talking about.

To be honest, I have the game on CD, I doubt I can run it though, mainly because I now have Windows 7. I know there is a compatibility option in the shortcut but I doubt that will work as well. However, Stryker, Sam and I have Counter Strike: Source, which is really fun, when playing on a minigame server solving puzzles and driving makeshift buses from hell trying to hit as many players as you can.

CS 1.6 is too old to re-buy even though it's a classic.. Sorry

#3: No icon  Author: SneakLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 am
    —
Yeah 1.6 Counter Strike. I also got Windows 7 Razz and it works.
Sure the graphics isn't the best ;P but that is exactly what it makes it so good. The feeling. Changing graphics would only ruin the game. Well well, it's also a matter of taste so Smile I can also be wrong as much as i am right.

#4: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:35 pm
    —
Yea, i got it and played it quite much years ago.

#5: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm
    —
Sure was a fun game.

You guys interested in getting Counter Strike: Source? You can get it over steam, for a cheap price Very Happy

I find it worth it to upgrade to the newer version, mainly because of the awesome gamemodes that are run by various servers.
The mods are amazing because it downloads as you join the server with it, AND it does not require you to download another whole modified version of the game, running on the specific gamemode.

#6: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 pm
    —
CSS. Its a good game. Ill play it if anyone else is on.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1