Srim with >MOW<
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Srim with >MOW< Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 pm
    —
just dropped in to say were all looking forward to the friendly scrim next sat, the 10th & look forward to a really good game.

MOW BIG B Smile Smile

#2: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:20 pm
    —
Looking forward to this scrim aswell!
Goood Luck guys!
Here to have fun, and that will be ACCOMPLISHED!

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 pm
    —
Awrite mate

You mean next sunday Very Happy aye it will be a good game,ill get back to you soon with those details

#4: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm
    —
nop 10th is a sat i checked =p

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
lol i know...just having a laugh with bigb

#6: No icon  Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm
    —
lolol it wasn't me I know nothing

Regards MOW BIG B

#7: No icon  Author: MOW_BIGBLocation: scotland PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:27 am
    —
the password for the friendly scrim on our server tomorrow will be getsome, p.s. scottish time 6pm, eastern standard time 1pm, we are more than happy to host the scrim on MOW server if that's ok with you guys ( as its in NY ) & Should be the best ping for the majority of (CA) & MOW members Smile Smile

Regards MOW BIG B

#8: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 am
    —
Just came back from holiday and have no idea what all is about, in which game we are playin'? Wink

#9: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am
    —
lol jef its for BC2 mate,we are playing a 10v10 on sat

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1