Right Between The eyes At 1500 yards
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 pm
    —
I use the Logitech G5, it's pretty good, I bought it about a one and a half year ago for about 50€, but the Logitech MX518 is also good, Razor should be well to but idkl.

#17: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm
    —
Yer im same as Jefri, i have Logitech G% also had bout year n half and cost £30 but im think of getting Logitech G500 for about £50

#18: No icon  Author: hartynollLocation: Swansea! UK PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 am
    —
— Soulfly
One question your bf2 profile is a uk one and your profile says swansea but your forum ip is dutch any ideas why that is?

Im based in Swansea, UK but tend to post from work Embarassed . Our servers are based in holland.

It's a shame cos all of the ad spam on other sites tell meet to meet hot girls in Eindhoven, but I just can't get there Very Happy

Thanks all for the tips on a mouse, may have to invest in a new one.

Next Time I'm on i'll try to join your server and see how it goes.

#19: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:46 am
    —
we are runing game switcher at the moment mate,the server is running bc2 for now but will return to bf2 at somepoint.

#20: No icon  Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:08 pm
    —
— Soulfly
No sure about the mouse mate,i bought one for £50 and to be honest it didnt make a great difference considering the price.Maybe others in the clan can recommend one.

Anything which is laser and comfortable is good enough IMO. Adjustable dpi is a plus but i personally hardly ever use it

To some extent i think FPS is difficult to teach, its more about having fast reactions, and playing for a number of years. One thing i can say though is that BF2 team play is very important youll simply get killed less and get more points by sticking with others

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2