Right Between The eyes At 1500 yards
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Right Between The eyes At 1500 yards Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:08 pm
    —
Got sent this,thought id post it here.

Right Between The eyes At 1500 yards, that's damn near a mile away.

This is a highly trained American sniper with his 50 caliber rifle which is his best friend. His assignment is to protect the 'Green Zone' in Baghdad , Iraq (basically his job is prevent the terrorists from sneaking into the compound).

Below, we see Achmed.

One day Achmed tried to breach the perimeter and got tagged

from 1500 yards out. Note the vest laden with explosives!

Achmed won't be doing this shit anymore

#2: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 pm
    —
Wow im an 14 years boy mate!, i may not watch this shit!! aaaa nightmares;P

Joke cool story if so;P hahahahahaha that photo ownz!( is it real or photoshop?)

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:19 pm
    —
id put money on it being a dummy

#4: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
A dummy or photoshop...
A bullet won't blow up the head; this looks more like a grenade in his mouth Very Happy

#5: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
A shot from that far with that gun woukld of blown his head clean off... u wudnt be able to see parts of it.

#6: No icon  Author: DefektLocation: Sandefjord, Norway PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 pm
    —
Yeh agreed, that rifle ain't a tiny air gun, a 1,5km shot from a 50. would literally blow his upper body into microscopic pieces Wink
And that there would be more blood..and more spread out is a fact. More like blood all over that place. Twisted Evil

#7: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm
    —
When I killed someone in BF2 with the cal.50 M95 he just fell and was dead, there wasn't even blood Rolling Eyes

#8: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:36 pm
    —
wow where can I get this weapon tomorrow i will "buy a kebap" and play with Achmed (the dead terrorist)

#9: No icon  Author: hartynollLocation: Swansea! UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 am
    —
Do you think he held the left mouse button down to do a screenshot before reloading? Was that on Karkand or Jalalabad?

Sorry Guys, first post, was the funniest I could come up with Embarassed

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am
    —
dam the second pic was removed,its gotta be karkand mate.

btw who are you? Very Happy

#11: No icon  Author: hartynollLocation: Swansea! UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 pm
    —
Hi Soulfly

Just joined the forum and thought I'd leave a comment. Been playing BF2 for 3 years but am not so good. Love playing it though Smile

Like the forum and the site and just hope you include us Welsh in the 'Celtic' Category!

#12: No icon  Author: hartynollLocation: Swansea! UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:32 pm
    —
Hi Soulfly

Just joined the forum and thought I'd leave a comment. Been playing BF2 for 3 years but am not so good. Love playing it though Smile

Like the forum and the site and just hope you include us Welsh in the 'Celtic' Category!

#13: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:27 pm
    —
Yes the welsh are also celts,everyones welcome here.We have members from all over,you interested in joining?Whats youre bf2 name,were did you find the site?

#14: No icon  Author: hartynollLocation: Swansea! UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm
    —
— Soulfly
Yes the welsh are also celts,everyones welcome here.We have members from all over,you interested in joining?Whats youre bf2 name,were did you find the site?

BF2 name - hartynoll. Stats here ----> http://www.bf2stats.net/player/63715135/

As I said, not enough points given the hours I've spent

I found the site on BF2 stats and was looking for good UK servers as I need my ping to be low to get as much help as I can Wink

I'd like to join but don't think I'd be much of a member tbh. I can only play late at night when the Mrs & kids are in bed so can't do a microphone Crying or Very sad

In your opinion, what's the best mouse (at a reasonable price) for BF2?

#15: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:50 pm
    —
— hartynoll
— Soulfly

BF2 name - hartynoll. Stats here ----> http://www.bf2stats.net/player/63715135/

As I said, not enough points given the hours I've spent

I found the site on BF2 stats and was looking for good UK servers as I need my ping to be low to get as much help as I can Wink

I'd like to join but don't think I'd be much of a member tbh. I can only play late at night when the Mrs & kids are in bed so can't do a microphone Crying or Very sad

In your opinion, what's the best mouse (at a reasonable price) for BF2?

Members game when they can,dont have to be on 24/7.All skill levels are welcome.

No sure about the mouse mate,i bought one for £50 and to be honest it didnt make a great difference considering the price.Maybe others in the clan can recommend one.

One question your bf2 profile is a uk one and your profile says swansea but your forum ip is dutch any ideas why that is?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2