created a monster!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am
    —
yea the temps really seem to increase as i had to raise the voltage slightly to get it stable at 4 Ghz, shall have a we play about with the fans and see what happens

#17: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 pm
    —
4ghz not bad at all but ... did you check if it's stable ?

#18: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm
    —
yea ran for hours on prime95 perfectly

#19: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm
    —
Question for you colin.....you running windows 7 on your new machine.....if yes then what games can you run......thinking of building a new machine if i get the money sorted and wanted to know what games run ok in windows 7. if i build new pc i'll probably get a more expensive water cooler than the H50 then we can compare temps and speeds.

#20: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 pm
    —
lol been tempted about getting a better water cooler myself lol may wait to see what you get and what temps it gives, so far can run everything i have installed, bf2, mtw2/kingdoms, etw, dawn of war2, dirt2, sup com, MOH airbourne

#21: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:54 pm
    —
If your PC got fever you can take a bucket fill water in it and then tilt it over the PC
out xD

#22: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm
    —
theres always the bath test!

#23: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:12 pm
    —
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

#24: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 pm
    —
lol nice one Laughing

#25: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am
    —
Im jealous Sad but nice job colin

#26: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm
    —
— Soulfly
click on it then click again if your blind

colin asked me to post this picture of his new build

not bad mate,better keep you mobile close by so you can dial 999

Thats one hell of a pc Very Happy

#27: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 am
    —
stop fuckin laughing splatface....that's a picture of my PC that soulfly posted.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2