CoD MW2 prestige
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon CoD MW2 prestige Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:27 pm
    —
who knows what is prestige in mw2??

#2: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 pm
    —
As with most of call of duty games, prestige is when you reach top rank in game then start over again from scratch.

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 pm
    —
quick copy and paste:

In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Prestige Mode is unlocked at Level 70, the highest rank, unlike in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: World at War, where the highest ranks are 55 and 65, respectively. Prestige Mode is also available for all systems, including the PC, which did not have it available in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The experience required from 1-70 (and to the point of being able to go into the Prestige mode) is 2,516,000

Pros

Once the player enters Prestige Mode for the first time in Modern Warfare 2, they will be rewarded with a sixth custom class slot. The same occurs at every odd prestige level, so a total of five additional custom class slots can be unlocked by Prestige Level 9. In addition, any earned titles and emblems obtained before entering Prestige Mode are not lost. You will get some Prestige Challenges to level up faster and get some new Callsigns. The challenges unlocked through Prestige for each gun persist to the next Prestige level (the kills and headshots for each gun's Mastery and Veteran challenges do not reset). This exception also applies to the challenges in the Prestige category that deal with killstreaks (getting a certain number of kills with a specific killstreak reward). Titles, emblems, and accolades are also unaffected. Certain statistics in 'Barracks' are also unaffected, such kill/death count and win/loss count.

Cons

If a player enters Prestige Mode in Modern Warfare 2, all unlocked weapons, killstreaks, perks and challenges will be reset.

Unlocks Prestige 1: Extra Custom Class Slot (6 Total, custom slots become available at Level 4), New Emblem, New Title, "Prestige" Tier of Challenges, including Veteran and Mastery challenges for each weapon
Prestige 2: New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 3: Extra Custom Class Slot (7 Total), New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 4: New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 5: Extra Custom Class Slot (8 Total), New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 6: New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 7: Extra Custom Class Slot (9 Total), New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 8: New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 9: Extra Custom Class Slot (10 Total), New Emblem, New Title
Prestige 10: New Emblem, New Title

Prestige Mode When the "Prestige Mode" button is clicked, a message comes up saying:

"Trade all your accomplishments for a bit of prestige. Other players will see your new prestige rank in the lobby, leader boards and game."

After this message the player can select "Learn More" or cancel and return to the menus. After clicking "Learn More", a second warning pops up saying:

"Prestige has a price: Everything you've unlocked including weapons, experience and challenges will be reset; you'll have to rank up again to reacquire them. Only your leader board rankings, clan tag, and play lists will be unaffected."

Should the player still be determined to go to Prestige Mode, one final warning pops up saying:

"There's no going back..."

Should the player then hit "Enter Prestige", the decision is final and Prestige Mode is activated. In Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, a Desert Eagle shot is heard to confirm it. In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, if the player decides to press Cancel, they will hear a chicken clucking.

#4: No icon  Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 pm
    —
thanks. now i know what is it. thanks

#5: No icon  Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 am
    —
ok, but i have another question. how to turn on prestige mode in cod4??

#6: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm
    —
once you reach 70 there will be a option,what rank are you?

#7: No icon  Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm
    —
i had 58 level but that is in mw2. i heard prestige is in cod4 too.

#8: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm
    —
theres no prestige in cod4 for the pc,my reply to your original post explains that

edit:

Prestige Mode is also available for all systems, including the PC, which did not have it available in Call of Duty 4

#9: No icon  Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm
    —
ok sorry. i dont know that word including. but now i understand

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:16 pm
    —
no problem mate Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1