COD4 Server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon COD4 Server Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 pm
    —
New server rotation has been running 24/7 Crash/Crossfire well since started 2 days ago but still lots off people moaning about the rules ect. Does anyone have any idias on stuff like that such as camping/noobtube??

#2: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:28 pm
    —
was running well tonight on the new maps and if we can get a good few people to agree woth pewpew we can do that but not just 1 person

#3: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:39 pm
    —
still runing Very Happy am not bothered,those weapons are part of the game

#4: No icon one more new map added and a couple of rules Author: karlLocation: united kingdom PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:40 pm
    —
on here i think there should b a rule where there is no rpgs allowed and no grenade launchers
and i think u should put one more map on (backlot). ty for reading but its upto u thnks

#5: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:23 pm
    —
yea do backlot great map, already said you soul xD and grenade launchers are gay so put them off:D

#6: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm
    —
So gls off in the next few days but what about other perk noobtubes like marty and last stand??

and pewpew the server is hardcore

#7: No icon  Author: karlLocation: united kingdom PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:37 pm
    —
yes i think there shold be a ban of martydom and last stand and maybe
add 2 servers backlot and overgrown another 2 of the most best maps
on the game. And yes ban grenade lauchers. And before i joined the ca
i used to go on a sniper only server and if u shot a dif gun it would kick u
straight away, so maybe we could do that with the grenande lauchers.
thanks for reading karl. Very Happy

#8: No icon  Author: karlLocation: united kingdom PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 pm
    —
[quote="karl"]yes i think there shold be a ban of martydom and last stand and maybe
add 2 servers backlot and overgrown another 2 of the most best maps
on the game. And yes ban grenade lauchers. And before i joined the ca
i used to go on a sniper only server and if u shot a dif gun it would kick u
straight away, so maybe we could do that with the grenande lauchers.
thanks for reading karl. Very Happy also i think we should have something like map of the moment kind of thing if more maps added

#9: No icon  Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 pm
    —
ok. now i know i can`t use noobtube and all that holy things. can somebody write me IP of all our cod4 servers??

#10: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 am
    —
we have one cod4 server: 193.93.47.168:28960

#11: No icon  Author: stamper2495Location: Józefów, near Warsaw PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:58 pm
    —
ok thanks Smile

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1