Total War Pharaoh
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> News

#1: No icon Total War Pharaoh Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:41 pm
    —

[Watch this video on YouTube]

[Watch this video on YouTube]

I havnt followed TW for a long time, like most i know in the tw community TW war hammer put me off.  A couple days ago i googled TW, out of interest just to find out what the next  title might be, hoping, praying for MTW3. First glance, i was disappointed not to see a return to what was imo, the best TW game made, the new title for the first time in years did catch my interest.

TW Pharaoh, this could be good. A new TW title thats not warhammer, i started to get excited, even if i could see lots if pike/spear battles lol.

Years ago id have pre ordered this without even thinking about it, battlefield etc had me being cautious so i decided to search the steam comments. It seems sega have pulled alot of resources from the creative assembly, alot of people have been fired and the b team have made this game. Am no expert on game engines but people are complaining about the price, its a reskinned old game on a very old engine. Sad times, the future  of the creative assembly doesnt read good?

I got excited to see another TW title, it didnt take long for me to be put me off... for now.

Anyone else considering?

#2: No icon Re: Total War Pharaoh Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:51 pm
    —
I had been considering this before I read your post lol I would probably play Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai the most these days.

#3: No icon Re: Total War Pharaoh Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:48 pm
    —
i might get it on sale, mixed reviews. though CA has been credited with lowering the price. something gamers dont see happening much. played a few rounds of mtw2, still quite active, been surprised a few times.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1