New pc build
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#31: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:21 pm
    —
I got the same case.
Well, the P35 version. 1 fan at the back, 2 on top and 3 each front and bottom.
The 2 at the top aren't RGB but the fans to fill the set are cheap enough.

You should get 3 more for the PSU cover. It looks pretty cool. They all link into a controller stuck to the back of the mobo tray and should come with a remote.

Make sure the IR sensor is poking out somewhere you can hit it with the remote. Not that you need it, there should be a button for the lights on the front panel.

#32: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 pm
    —
Sounds good mate, will get it built and take it from there. How are the fans for noise?

#33: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:41 pm
    —
They're ok. you can control them with the remote.

#34: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:50 pm
    —
sound good. getting abit pissed with the wait, ares having similar trouble with scan to.

#35: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:38 pm
    —
Never had problems with Scan but i live a 5 min drive away.

#36: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:24 pm
    —
got a notification today, courier has been booked. hopefully its here tomorrow

#37: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:16 pm
    —
Just in time for the weekend.

#38: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:45 am
    —
Its up and running, windows installed but am not sure ill get it forfree now as its a new install.

I have the fans at the back of the case set as exhaust, do the ones at front face the same way, so the exhaust side pushes air towards the back?

I plugged the hdmi cable into wrong bit, not paying attention  then thinking I fucked up as it looked like it wasn't booting lol.

Looking forward to getting everything installed. Fans look kool. Gpu is massive compared to older ones i had.

#39: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:31 pm
    —
can anyone help with a win 10 code Wink Wink Wink

#40: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm
    —
The fans at the front should pull fresh air in and then the rear fans should act like a exhaust and push the warm air in the case out

#41: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 pm
    —
think ive got it right mate. cpu temp was at 86 gaming. ill need to invest in a cooler after the year

#42: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:12 pm
    —
That does seem high, could it just be the thermal paste needing to cure?

#43: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:17 pm
    —
doubt its that mate, maybe i shouldve left it a few hours before switching on. done now. ill moniter for abit then buy a cooler

#44: No icon Re: New pc build Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:31 pm
    —
Been worried about temp lol, so went for the corsair cooler I mentioned before. Some difference,  opened the box and thought fuck its not going to fit lol. Pic quality not the best, camera glass is fecked  Very Happy

#45: No icon Re: New pc build Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:26 am
    —
How much did the temp drop?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4