Wallio Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

#1: No icon Wallio Application Author: WallioLocation: Dublin PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:57 pm
    —
1. In game name - Wallio
2. Country your from - Ireland(Republic Of)
3. Age - 16
4. Origin name (if have one) - Wallio12
5. Steam name - Wallio
6. Clan history - I have never been in a competitive clan
7. Games you play - Total War, Battlefield, Fifa, Arma and many more
8. How active are you each week? (estimated in hours) - 3-10 hours mainly on weekends
9. Who recruited you/how did you find us -Total War Forums
10. Do you have a microphone? (If not are you willing to get one) and be active on Teamspeak? - Yes
11. Are you willing to be active on the forums - Yes when required
12. Members are required to use clan tags at all times on steam and in clan games - Are you willing to use clan tags at all times? Yes

#2: No icon Re: Wallio Application Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 am
    —
Stage one complete, I'll add you to steam and give you TS3 details. Stage two normally takes two weeks, the more active you can be, more effort you make on forums/TS3/game with clan will help speed up your application. Feel free to add other {CA} from steam group, am sure a few will be up for some games. Things are a bit up in the air at the mins so bear with me if it takes a bit longer than expected.

Good luck

#3: No icon Re: Wallio Application Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:25 pm
    —
Welcome mate Smile

#4: No icon Re: Wallio Application Author: WallioLocation: Dublin PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:50 pm
    —
thanks

#5: No icon Re: Wallio Application Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:25 pm
    —
welcome

#6: No icon Re: Wallio Application Author: Solinaci PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:04 pm
    —
welcome to the clan!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1