CA
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon CA Author: Konstantine PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 pm
    —
What's up guys? I don't know who is here anymore, and some of you may remember me (Soulfly).. Just stopping buy to say hello !

#2: No icon Re: CA Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:20 pm
    —
Well hello m8 how are you doing. I am still here, and so are others. Some of us having less time to be online becouse the real live is catching up.

#3: No icon Re: CA Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 pm
    —
im still around just i picked hard mode on the real life game and now regretting it haha

#4: No icon Re: CA Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:43 pm
    —
— Konstantine wrote
What's up guys? I don't know who is here anymore, and some of you may remember me (Soulfly).. Just stopping buy to say hello !

long time mate, how you doing? good to see you about again. are you playing rome 2? what clan are you in these days?

#5: No icon Re: CA Author: Konstantine PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:52 am
    —
I'm in no clan currently, I was in GoTW two years ago, but they had about four members, too small. I would definitely want to join a clan, but one that is fairly active with at least 10 members. The other problem is that I can't be active in game much either. Of course life calls, but my school also blocked online gaming cause it takes too much bandwidth.Last edited by Konstantine on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#6: No icon Re: CA Author: Konstantine PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:56 am
    —
I also have Rome 2, yes. What game do you guys mostly play. I used to be really good in Medieval II (I don't mean to boast), I was ok in Rome (didn't really enter the multiplayer scene until Medieval II), and I haven't played much Shogun II online and haven't played Rome 2 at all online

#7: No icon Re: CA Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:12 pm
    —
mixture between rtw2 and bf4, as a clan we have been more active in the past, this happens now and then. still got a few good members

#8: No icon Re: CA Author: Konstantine PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:24 am
    —
Well I'll hang around the forums occasionally, though I won't be able to play much at all.

#9: No icon Re: CA Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:54 pm
    —
no problem mate

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1