See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:45 pm
    —
HOW DO!

For the next few weeks months I'll probably not be on much, not that I've been on much lately anyway but it is all down to me and the wife having a baby last night  Shocked (mainly the wife).

We've had a little girl called Eve, emphasis on the little, she was 1 month premature and only 4lb 11oz but she's doing well.

I'd love to come back and see more activity on the forum and server so you all need to get logged on and get recruiting.

I may get on occasionally, depending on how well things go, so be prepared to fire up BF and get on a game.

Catch you guys later Very Happy

#2: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 pm
    —
Good to see mother and daughter are well, good choice of name, Eves born into a family of gamers so i expect an application in least 2 years time, will probaly show a few of us up.  Enjoy mate, i hope you dont like sleeping Very Happy geez a shout if you wanna sneak some games in anytime.

#3: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 pm
    —
Congratulations  Smokey from the bottom of my heart,  what a shame to be 6 hours away from the forums, ah forget it.
I am very happy to congratulate you for this very remarkable event. And I hope and am sure that everything went well for all of you, Eve is a wonderful name and you should think about her Username for the forums... I am sure that you will be a very good father not that I'm judging it. And I am convinced that you need a lot of time for little Eve but that is a good thing. So keep up the good work sir and have fun with the diapers.

#4: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:58 pm
    —
gratz man Smile il still be floating about the battlefield battlefield 5 may be out by then ha

#5: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm
    —
Just received a very nice gift.

To everyone involved, THANK YOU SO MUCH from me Eve and Bethan.

Very much appreciated.

#6: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 pm
    —
Just a thank you to Soulfly having that idea and letting us know :3

#7: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 pm
    —
Belated Congratulations to You and your Mrs Smokey, I only found out at the weekend mate, well done and all the best bud. Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: See you guys soon,,,,,,i hope. Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 am
    —
Just so you wouldend forget us.  Congratz again from your Ned!!!!! (now also on paper so you can print it and in times of low sleep you can look at it on the refrigerator and get a smile on youre face)

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1