Applying to join Celtic Alliance Smile
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

#1: No icon Applying to join Celtic Alliance Smile Author: Mickey211Location: Denmark PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:06 pm
    —
Hello my name is Rasmus and i come from Denmark, i am 17 years old i live in a city called Horsens i have 3 siblings 1 brothere and 2 sisters .
I like to play computer with other ppl from all over the world.
I have been playing computer for a wile now about 7-9 years, i have played all the Total War games their is just not the first shogun newer tryed that.
I have played battle field 1944 and battlefield 2 and battle filed Bad Company 2  atm i play BF3 and BF4 i play NTW and M TWK and M TW and ETW and RTW and STW2 and RTW2 and alot other games i have about 15-20 games installed on steam that i play Atm Smile.

So that was a little about where i come from and what i do and play

1. In game name - Hmm i dont understand what ingame name you meen sorry

2. Country your from - Denmark

3. Age - 17

4. Origin name (if have one) - Jens211

5. Steam name - Eclipse

6. Clan history - newer been in enny total war clans

7. Games you play - battle field 1944 and battlefield 2 and battle filed Bad Company 2  atm i play BF3 and BF4 i play NTW and M TWK and M TW and ETW and RTW and STW2 and RTW2 and alot other games i have about 15-20

8. How active are you each week? (estimated in hours) - atlest 3-10 hours a day

9. Who recruited you/how did you find us - on of my mates called Shinobi
10. Do you have a microphone? (If not are you willing to get one) and be active on Teamspeak? -  yes i do have a mic

11. Are you willing to be active on the forums -  sure

12. Members are required to use clan tags at all times on steam and in clan games - Are you willing to use clan tags at all times? ofcuse

Marry christimas and a happy new yeah best regards Rasmus Sønderskov Pedersen

oh yeah ps i wuld like to talk to 1 of you admins ho take care of this in persen if i culd that it wuld be lovely
Last edited by Mickey211 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Applying to join Celtic Alliance Smile Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:12 pm
    —
hi mate, good to see another interested in joining. please read over the application guide at http://celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10

once read, edit your your post and update it please. feel free to add me on steam soulfly1888

#3: No icon Re: Applying to join Celtic Alliance Smile Author: Mickey211Location: Denmark PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:05 pm
    —
okay i will Smile

#4: No icon Re: Applying to join Celtic Alliance Smile Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:30 pm
    —
Your in game name is just the name you like to use online for example Soulfly is Soulfly's in game name

#5: No icon Re: Applying to join Celtic Alliance Smile Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:54 pm
    —
ill second what colin said, please edit and update your application.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1