Broke my hand
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Broke my hand Author: AlmightyNinja PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
Hi guys
I have broken my hand, and won't be able to play a lot if in the coming month

It happened at a party and i hit a brickwall :p

#2: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:22 pm
    —
Get well soon mate,
to hit a wall isn't the best idea, you should try some yoga...

Namaste

#3: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: AlmightyNinja PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:30 pm
    —
hahaha i guess walls and beer is 2 things i should stay away from

#4: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:35 pm
    —
Or don't combine those two things :)

A buddy of mine did the same thing as well, he has some metal plates in his hand,
I hope that you have no troubles to fap.

#5: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: AlmightyNinja PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:40 pm
    —
dont worry im lefthanded, its the right one that is destroyed Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: ViPer-F PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:02 pm
    —
get well soon man!
don't worry on that side...
the majority of people that broke anything (that i know of) don't seem to have a 'reasonable' (sober?) explanation for it (that also includes me Razz) its always: 'oh, nevermind how i broke it...i just did...'

#7: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: Destiny PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:21 pm
    —
Or you should practice a little, and next time the wall breaks Wink

#8: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 pm
    —
I've fallen out with many walls in the past, believe me, you will never win.

#9: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:01 pm
    —
Well, train more with the BEER and laugh at the wall. The wall wil get frustrated that way (or it was the person next to the wall, i cant recal that part).

#10: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm
    —
Dude that sounds really, I mean really strange...  Laughing

#11: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm
    —
lol ned, ned hit the nail on the head :D

maybe ninja should stick to the shandy?

#12: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:42 pm
    —
Shandy!!! you got to love it. I veel young again. Like that toy in the early days the SLINKY!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZL6RGkPjwsSlinky

#13: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:04 pm
    —
My cat's called Slinky, lol

#14: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:01 pm
    —
lol a mate of mine done the same thing....right as two bouncers where behind him.....wasn't pretty Razz

#15: No icon Re: Broke my hand Author: AlmightyNinja PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 pm
    —
i guess we all had a go on a wall? ;p

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2