Away for a while
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Away for a while Author: Solinaci PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:08 am
    —
Hey guys. I will be unavailable from tomorrow to the 18th of July, as I must do part of my military service.

#2: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 am
    —
Have some fun over there!... hopefully...

#3: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm
    —
good luck m8

#4: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 am
    —
np thanks for letting us know. good luck

#5: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: Marschall von BlücherLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 pm
    —
Wow, good luck mate!

sorry for german language:

Was machst du denn beim Bund?

#6: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 am
    —
I guess he will answer that question when he is at home again ^^
If it's no secret... xD

#7: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: Marschall von BlücherLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 pm
    —
haha, hopefully it's not! :D

btw @Solinaci: Thank's for serving our country!

#8: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:13 pm
    —
Ah not for this country  Shocked dude it is germany D:

#9: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: Marschall von BlücherLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm
    —
I don't care Very Happy
I love my country and I 'm not a Nazi! It have to be possible, to be proud of Germany.
It is important, that germans stay to our soldiers and our army.
So I thank every german soldier for his service. Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: Solinaci PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38 am
    —
I'm back and it's great to be back in civilian life.

@Marschall von Blüchner & CelticJay: Although I've been living for quite a long time in Germany, I did my military duty in Cyprus since I'm a citizen there. If you are still interested, I was a simple infantry private Smile I don't know how you imagine the military service to be, but most of the things you do there are not even remotely related to war or fighting. I got to shoot my rifle a few times in the practice range, though. I don't really have positive thoughts towards the military, but I need to remind you that I didn't join the army, I was forcefully drafted. It's not something you can do unless you chose to do it and you're committed to it.
This being said, I agree with Marschall von Blüchner that Germans should support their troops more, especially if they are going to be sent to conflict zones abroad. And I'm also a huge supporter of Germany's decision to end conscription Smile

#11: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: Marschall von BlücherLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm
    —
Hehe, sounds good man!
I'm very interested in this army stuff, because I think about going to the army or not, thats the reason for my asking Smile
So thank you for your informations and welcome back! Smile

#12: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:35 pm
    —
Yeah welcome back Smile

#13: No icon Re: Away for a while Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm
    —
wecome back m8

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1