New member ( Shinobi)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon New member ( Shinobi) Author: Shinobi PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:09 pm
    —
Hey there, I am Shinobi and I have been playing Total wars games for a couple of years + some other similar games.

I'm a guy, I come from Denmark and I am 18 years old.
I will probaly not be so active on forums, as on TS.

That's all for now, cheers!
-Shinobi

#2: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:13 pm
    —
Spoke to you when site was down, thanks for getting setup asap.

Heres what we normaly tell new recruits when they apply

Welcome to the clan! Your rank for now will be Recruit, remember as a recruit your on a one month trial. If you havent done so already please read over the Clan Rules. Please download/setup Xfire ,Steam and Teamspeak, Teamspeak is no longer a requirement when joining but we would appreciate you joining the clan group. You will find the teamspeak details in   Clan Information forum,  Xfire profiles,   Steam profiles. Update your details on the  Clan Roster, add the clan tag {CA}R| for xfire/steam,CA|R| for battlefield and {CA}R| for total war, if you get promoted after the one month trial you will loose the R. Since your a new member have a read over new member TIPS. Any problems feel free to contact one of the generals, ill update your account now.

Good Luck

Soulfly

#3: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: Freddy PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 pm
    —
welcome to the clan Smile

#4: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: AlmightyNinja PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:18 pm
    —
Welcome!

#5: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 pm
    —
Welcome to {CA}

#6: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm
    —
Welcome to CA, fella.

#7: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm
    —
welcome to the clan

#8: No icon Re: New member ( Shinobi) Author: ViPer-F PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:22 pm
    —
welcome m8!

ready to make some damage?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1