Aliens Colonial Marines
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 pm
    —
— Neanderthaler wrote
did not have a lot of time to play it this week (funking work, i am alrady at 60 houws). But for the time i have played it, it is not that bad. If you put avery thing to top quality it is nice. What did you expext from it is the question. I did not have any glitches or props but i have played onley the SP game yet. If you are looking to get scared this is the game for it but just like most people you have alrady seen the movies so you know your enemy and know where to look so the suprice is gone. I am glad that i preordered the game, got some nice extra stuff. the sound sound just like the movie but i believe that was just what tey where looking for. The game was build to be the next in row of the Alien movies and stuff so it has to sound old and stuff like it. I will give a second opinion after i played it for a while. But for nou i have to get back to work again  and cant play  Evil or Very Mad  But tomorow my shift is done so i can play in the evening.

I've not played it yet but I think Ned hit the nail on the head here, as a huge fan of the Alien franchise the more like the movie it is the better for me, which after reading Neds post it sounds like what they where aiming for. I'll give my opinion after I get a chance to play it tomorrow night Very Happy Very Happy

#17: No icon Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 am
    —
I have completed the SP....... I loved it. Now for some COP and MP.

#18: No icon Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 am
    —
enjoyed the co op campain and a few mp battles with colin last night, the graphics are abit old there are some bugs but its good game.if you like the film you will enjoy the game. ive deff played alot worse. will have to get a few games going ned Very Happy

#19: No icon Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm
    —
Would like that soul

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2