School
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon School Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 pm
    —
NOTE: DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE STILL IN SUMMER AND YOU WORRY OR HATE SCHOOL.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

=============================================================================================================================

Yep... Its that time of year where I have to go out and commit suicide in public... (Goto school...) Yeah, guess what... Moving from a private school to a Public Highschool rips the living soul right out of you. I swear to god I feel dead... Just DEAD right now. It takes me atleast 3 - 4 hours to finish homework so if im ever on during the week... Either a Hurricane is on its way, or some kid actually killed himself. (Never ever think I wont get homework...) So yeah though I might let you know that my absence will be terribly huge... Don't worry! I have about 3 more years after this! And its only gonna get HARDER! If you think getting up at 7:30AM is early, try living in a world where you get up at 5:00AM everyday... Atleast school ends at 1:40PM

Not like im gonna actually commit public suicide... But it seems like something worth doing incase of a new mix on those Pop Quizes that count for like HALF OF YOUR FINAL GRADE...

#2: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:54 am
    —
ive just left school and off to college.. thank god, i hated school

#3: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am
    —
well i got 1 more yer in middle school then i go to high school that made me fell 10X better now i just need to find nearest railway line ;D

#4: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am
    —
What is school?
My last day in the school 1,5 years ago.
I hope that i don't must go to in such a school (this life) again!!!
Got only 1 week in a month school. Razz

#5: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am
    —
lol good luck mate,get on when you can no problems.skool was a long time ago for me

#6: No icon  Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm
    —
i hated school but atleast at school you were with ure m8s and time flys much faster when ure in work a year feels like forever in school it feels like 2 weeks when ure working

#7: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 pm
    —
i got 3 years left.
then i got the hightest graduation in germany.
some subjects are good, some are boring, but all in all i would say school makes fun...specially the breakes lol

#8: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm
    —
the only interesting thing about school was the ladies tbh...

#9: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm
    —
yes good old times anger teacher
and love the beautiful girls Very Happy miss them so much

#10: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm
    —
— CelticJay
yes good old times anger teacher
and love the beautiful girls Very Happy miss them so much

there was the occational hot teacher in her like 20's
ahh those were the days Cool

#11: No icon  Author: shadowLocation: Newcastle, England PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 am
    —
U sick little boy Caledonian ;D ye this year we just had the best teacher leave who we used to take the piss so badly out of and now its going to be boring ;(

#12: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 am
    —
— shadow
U sick little boy Caledonian ;D ye this year we just had the best teacher leave who we used to take the piss so badly out of and now its going to be boring ;(

sick?

dude you will understand when you come of age... Laughing

#13: No icon lol Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm
    —
interestin discussion... any ways i dont have a friend that is in most of my classes. Infact, (Jesse) Is in my First class and 5th Class (Geometry and Biology)

Good news is... If i somehow manage to get a lot of A's I can get a new gaming pc! Very Happy So then i can play my all time favorite game Unreal Tournament! I have not been able to play UT3 D:

Then i can play Company of Hero's Full graphics Very Happy

Garry's Mod with out lag!

Call of Duty 2 No lag!

I will be able to play Call of duty 5!

BATTLE FIELD BAD COMPANY FOR PC

and a lot more Very Happy
oh yeah... and i will get to play the Half Life 2 series! yay!

#14: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:26 pm
    —
O M G School sucks:D

#15: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:44 pm
    —
am happy, that i am out of school

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2