The war of the roses
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon The war of the roses Author: justyhawk PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm
    —
I was wondering if anyone else had any interest in this game.

I used to play a little mount and blade but it seemed a little difficult to get into and subsequently didn't play it for long online.

This new game seems like it could be fun played as a team.

Considering buying it if other members are also thinking of getting it.

#2: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:48 pm
    —
I heard closed beta stage began. Doest that mean you wont be able to play it until its out?
Or is it already out?

I love M&B allot!!!!
However I have my doubts on whether It would be a good idea to buy war of the roses for myself. If its cheap enough, or a good sale takes place Ill think about getting it, but for now ill stick to shogun2.

#3: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: Viivrabe PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:38 pm
    —
i have been thinking about this game as well, it looks cool and ill probably get it

#4: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: saigo PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:39 pm
    —
ya im thinkin about getting it especially if theres a sale would be a lot more interested if I had ppl to play it with Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: Jintan PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm
    —
Yeah i have the beta, it's pretty fun. Not sure if it's multiplayer only though but the cinematic kill reminds me of Battlefield 3.

#6: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: Freddy PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 am
    —
i'm in the closed beta but my pc is shite and can't run it properly, looks decent though, but i prefer mount&blade over it

#7: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: Viivrabe PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 am
    —
i got the Beta, but unfortunately its for Windows 7.
im still running Windows XP so i cant play at all... and I pre-ordered it

Sad

#8: No icon Re: The war of the roses Author: ViPer-F PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:07 am
    —
i was thinking of getting it asw..on sale preferably...
Although I'd consider going for M&B, if its still better than WR...

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1