MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#91: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 pm
    —
Sorry mate, done me moves took screenshots and had save game file ready to upload. Couldn't find the thread on the forum to post it. I did PM you Sad

#92: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm
    —
If you still here, you can still upload your turn since nobody has downloaded the subbed one.
Im not the admin here but thats what i did last turn and it was allowed.

Edit: I think hes gone Razz
Last edited by Saspi on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

#93: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ranger PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:37 pm
    —
If you already did your turn, then post it so the next player can use it

#94: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 am
    —
[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]
[/img]

[img]

[/img]

#95: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 am
    —
Novgorod asks Denmark for peace - we will take whatever offer you may give us even brutal terms of peace will be accepted.

#96: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 am
    —
no problem ares,thats my fault setup new mtw2 forums and the permissions were fucked up lol.

#97: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am
    —
— Ranger wrote
Insulting me isn't going to keep you from getting annihilated first in this campaign.

Easy to be badboy when you hide behind Denmark's skirt Very Happy  Come and get me Very Happy there 3vs1 right now seems not enough we need  4vs1 or hopefully TO will join against in crusade against us as we seen his army aproaching our borders so we should have some fair  Wink fight with 5 vs 1 ratio against Novgorod.

Denmark, holding north  of Russia, posibly expanding even further soon into Russia, with Norway, rich islands, and HRE to help him out , no real enemies besides stupid AI - will be unstopable.I don't advise you to break alliance, or attack Denmark but you must acknowledge some simple strategic facts and  you should admit you are helping  Soufly to achieve victory instead of trying to do it yourself.

As for Novgorod being destroyed, well what can I say, even best player can't manage 4vs1 as I expect TO to attack me next round.So much for fair play. I blame Denmark for screwing game balance, if my north would be secure I would have no problems fighting Mongol-Lithuania invasion or even upcoming TO invasion.

With such huge land as Russia it impossible to fight on multiple direction when Mongols,Lithuania and Denmark will fight only on one direction. I asked -multiple- times for fair game, as I believe ganging on other factions is just not right,  all my peace offers has been rejected or ignored and no chance of fair fight to Russia has been given.

I must say I hope some of will get gang as I'm right now with no help or whatever from any other factions. It's seriously not fun as nobody likes to be screwed.Fair enough.

#98: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 am
    —
Mongols return Novgorods favor with a clear victory over invading armies.

Note for Gothic: This is the first time Mongols ever acted in agression, its been all you so far.

#99: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 am
    —
Looks for me you used armies which has been defeated last round which is against rules - admin please clear up.

#100: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Death_Merchant PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am
    —
No i didnt, i had another army in the woods, i couldnt even move my troops that were defeated anyway

If you need further proof i can provide screenshots
Last edited by Death_Merchant on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#101: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 am
    —
i dont have time to check turns,leaving in 5 mins..death has told me that none of them are the units you defeated..ill get him to reply,if your happy with that then the hotseat will continue...if not replay after death and ill check turns later and confirm..

EDIT:DEATH REPLYED BEFORE ME LOL

#102: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am
    —
Captain Tsagadai was defeat last round.

#103: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 am
    —
Tsar of Russia asks Poland to step in and declare war  Lithuania and Mongols.We offer alliance, trade rights and land for your help against this unfair war.Your support is crucial for Novgorod I would like also point strong Mongolian-Lithuania alliance may not be in best Polish interest  ... when they gang on Novgorod like that soon they may find another victim to steal and rape because it's in their nature.

#104: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am
    —
Well done Death Merchant. I cant say the same for me:

#105: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 am
    —
Here you go Gothic.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
Page 7 of 53