MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#256: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 pm
    —
For some reason I had a dream last night in which Soulfly had to quit the campaign and stopped the whole hotseat.

#257: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:57 pm
    —
haha,ill find time for hotseat Very Happy

#258: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 pm
    —
colin the turn is on page 17 cmon man!

#259: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:45 am
    —
Having trouble with screen shots for some reason, didn't need to take any this turn though but will try to get it sorted

#260: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:44 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote
Having trouble with screen shots for some reason, didn't need to take any this turn though but will try to get it sorted

Screenshots get saved on tgas folder, almost same locations as saved games.
Just be carefull, because sometimes they dont get saved. I advise you that each time you printscreen something important, that you alt-tab to the tgas directory to see if was saved.

#261: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 pm
    —
That's not the problem whenever I take on it's taking it of my desktop despite being in game at the time

#262: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote
That's not the problem whenever I take on it's taking it of my desktop despite being in game at the time

Are you sure? Have you checked your tgas folder? I  also get ss of the desktop rather than the game if I try to use paint, however those on the tgas folder are the only ones I get from the actual game.

Also someone killed at least one unit of mine, I wanna know who did it. Im talking about the cav on the bridge.
Was it you colin or mr. gothic?

EDIT: I just noticed Gothic has conquered 2 more Mongol Regions and he didnt post screen shots of that, im not trying to nag here but its the rules no? We ought to have a fair game.Last edited by Saspi on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#263: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 pm
    —
use fraps Smile

#264: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:57 pm
    —
Gothic check my previous post please.

#265: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 pm
    —
I'm back, FUCK, I went through hell to get internet LOL but at least it is fast Very Happy

#266: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 pm
    —
HRE up sorry for delay

#267: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ranger PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 am
    —
After somehow losing half of one of my armies which was hidden, I have returned with a vengeance. Luckily I had a large army  and a good number of knights stationed nearby.

#268: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 am
    —
In the meantime when you kill each other TO and Denmark is growing ... Maybe TO should donate some money to other factions like Lithuania because TO has too much money and Lithuania stands no fair chance as Teutonic troops are superior.

#269: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 am
    —
Poland up

Its rumoured in many taverns Novgorod and Teutonic Kings,Queens,Armies,Men,Women and Children  live each day in fear,many Danish ships approach hungry for blood,ale,new whores and to honour there king..Who will fall first??

#270: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:58 pm
    —
I wanna know who killed my cav unit on a river crossing last turn or two please.
Also Gothic, have you conquered mongolian cities? Last turn it said you had conquered Chernigov and I think another region, but you posted no screen of that so what happened there?

The TO Grand Buffon hasnt given any public declarations yet. I wonder if he will make his alliance with Novgorod public now...

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
Page 18 of 53