MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#286: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm
    —
gotta love hotseat Very Happy

#287: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm
    —
lol you gotta wonder how much pot these guys get through with the paranoia they have lol

#288: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 pm
    —
haha can tell you dont have a smoke,pot?? ffs fuck grass,hash etc in a few years time they will have tw hotseat as a cause of some sort of mental psychosis

#289: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:21 pm
    —
HRE

#290: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
    —
If it is true Poland give away land to Lithuania the land must be returned to Poland. It's unacceptable to help other players achieve their objectives by land give away.I can also give away all my land to choosen player and it will make him win the game. Let's not screw up gameplay.

#291: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 pm
    —
Its ok to give gold to another player... why not castles. Besides Ive not give him all of them I owed him and could not pay in gold. People are just pissed cos they didn't see this kind of thing coming. I gave him lands that I fought hard to capture its within the game and allowed. I still have cities and castles and intend to carry on.

Think of it as a kind of scroched earth tactic ..  I'd rather see my lands in my Friends hands than my Foe....

#292: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:49 pm
    —
I lent Poland 4000 gold that they couldnt pay because of war against HRE. We told Soulfly the admin about this and he said it was cool because it was a deal (I wasnt getting cities for free). Yesterday I sent a message to Soulfy with the following (amongst other things):
"We need to discuss HRE. I have bought another city from Ares that is pretty close from an army of Ranger.
What will your diplomatic position be with me if Ranger invades me? Id rather talk before getting into war."

I clearly said I bought a city. If we are making this whole thing a public issue, then I guess its fine if I tell you guys that I payed 2500 gold for the city. Ares has said to me and maybe some of you that he wont surrender and that he even has intentions to win the game. So then what is the problem with me buying cities? Ares and me have a deal that benefit both our interests, there is no iniquity in our deal.

As for what Colin says, you can never trust on the things a politician says. In this hotseat alone we have the example of Ranger and Gothic. So call me paranoid Colin, because if being paranoid keeps my nation away from plots so be it. I have my reasons to be very very paranoid the next few turns so you can be certain that ill have a watchful eye upon you. There may be nothing between you and Gothic, but the recent events make me think otherwise. And I even dare to say bigger proof of something going under the water is surfacing.

#293: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm
    —
— Ares0 wrote
Think of it as a kind of scroched earth tactic ..  I'd rather see my lands in my Friends hands than my Foe....

This is a legitimate tactic that even the Romans used. Its a tactic used by the defender nation against the invading nation. It seeks to win an advantage over the invaders by forcing them to move to a certain area rather than to others.

EDIT: Also its a tactic someone who wants to WIN would use.

#294: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 am
    —
— Saspi wrote
— Ares0 wrote

This is a legitimate tactic that even the Romans used. Its a tactic used by the defender nation against the invading nation. It seeks to win an advantage over the invaders by forcing them to move to a certain area rather than to others.

EDIT: Also its a tactic someone who wants to WIN would use.

What actually regions you did acquire from Poland ?Last edited by Gothic on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#295: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:21 am
    —
to be fair gothic you done similar in twc,if its part of a plan and ares isnt planing to quit then as a player in campain am ok with that

#296: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:24 am
    —
Novgorod is being fucked in this game from every possible direction !  Evil or Very Mad  Even Poland which was promised land  and we had friendly relations screws me up Sad  I was suppose to give you land FOR NOTHING and you deal with our arc-enemy Lithuania ?!  Evil or Very Mad  Giving him land ?!  Evil or Very Mad

Nobody can be trusted in this hotseat.

#297: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am
    —
— Gothic wrote

Nobody can be trusted in this hotseat.

keeps you alert and makes the campain more fun,cant beat sneaky deals when they work Wink

#298: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am
    —
Nothing really changed much HRE-Denmark will win game as I predicted.You guys control more than 50% of territory and are huge force, I hoped Poland will do some real fight but he got caught with his pants down ( I warned you Poland, didn't I ? )

Only TO-Lithuania-Novgorod united could offer some challenge to you otherwise we shall be destroyed one by one by HRE-Denmark.

United we stand divided we fall.Novgod calls for musketeer pact against hostile alliance.

#299: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm
    —
Gothic, Denmark has supported me allot in this campaign while you attacked me and my allies.
You cant dream of having an alliance with me unless Denmark has a deal with the TO.
I foolishly believed that could happen, but after a little of tricky inquiry im quite sure that Novgorod and the TO are either allied or very close to do so.

I just hope Denmark realizes who their true ally is. Actions must be taken, and they will be done.
If Lithuania will ever ally with Novgorod it will only be after treason.

#300: No icon Re: MTW2 Teutonic Hotseat Campain Author: Saspi PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 pm
    —
What actually regions you did acquire from Poland ?

Most of them are the ones that were originally from the TO.
I also got 2 far away that werent, but they are pretty small and undeveloped.

May you answer a question of mine now?
What do you think about the HRE as a nation and ally of Denmark?

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51, 52, 53  Next  :| |:
Page 20 of 53