Game of Thrones
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Game of Thrones Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:51 am
    —
Anyone watching the second series?

First series was really good,second has started slow but is getting interesting now,gonna be a few wars.Well worth watching if you havnt already.Need to watch from the start though to get full story.

#2: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm
    —
Fuckin love this show.

There's too much shite on TV, not enough cool stuff like GoT, especially now Spartacus has finished.

Rome was cool too.

#3: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 pm
    —
aye tv is shit mate.am looking foward to see how the wars progress and who wins,i could read the book etc but id rather watch the series and find out.wouldnt be the same reading about kalisie in a book!!karen wonders why i turn the light off..

ive not watched the other two,might check them out.another good show is boardwalk empire,still waiting on the second series to start over here.cant beat stargate series and the classic xfiles!!

#4: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 am
    —
Brilliant series up there with Boardwalk Empire for me me. Bought the collection of books A Song of Ice and Fire Game of  Thrones is the 1st book, but the series cover most of them. Think theres only 10 episodes in series 2, how the fuck am I meant to wait another year for the next series!!!! Love the Imp hes got the sex drive of Peter Noth, but I bet his Nose is bigger than his cok.... Very Happy

#5: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 pm
    —
A friend of mine was watching this on a flight to China and really enjoyed it, although he does have a massive hard-on for Sean Bean! Thinking about getting it on Blu-ray as keep seeing it around £25 odd...

#6: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm
    —
A mate of mine where I work had an acting part in that lol

#7: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 pm
    —
returns again on the 1st, been looking foward to this. was chuffed when see it advertised on board lol

#8: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm
    —
Can't wait, I want to see dragons eating people and burning everything but that might not happen until next season.

Excellent program though, now Spartacus is finishing, there needs to be something to fill the hack n slash with a story slot.

#9: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:32 pm
    —
Indeed on of the best things on TV at the moment if not the best.

#10: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Freddy PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 am
    —
i think i'm one of the rare that doesn't watch the series, i tried watching the first episode but it was boring as fuck lol

#11: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm
    —
it started off slow mate, it picked up more in the last series. looking foward to more battles

#12: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
    —
— Freddy wrote
i think i'm one of the rare that doesn't watch the series, i tried watching the first episode but it was boring as fuck lol

You clearly have no taste Razz

#13: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm
    —
Nope Freddy is not the only one xD

#14: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:34 am
    —
you guys still watching this, watched it on monday fuck i was  suprised at the end,  no wonder they didnt play any music at the end, i was honestly looking at the tele thinking wtf.

ive not read the book, so for any of you that know whts about to happen in future please dont tell!!!

really enjoying this, for those who havnt watched it, find it on telle, streams, torrents etc from the first one till now, you wont be disapointed.

gutted this lot are near a end, can wait for the next few and boardwalk empire will no doubt return soon.

#15: No icon Re: Game of Thrones Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:51 pm
    —
Aye I seen it, to be honest I'm glad they arn't going with the happy fluffy bunny endings that there normally is on programs. One of the best series I've seen on TV, if no the best!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2