It's cheaper than Petrol!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: Funny It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: CyberPunk71Location: North Wales PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:44 pm
    —
Hey Guys,
          Did Soulfly get his Motorbike??
Think I saw him the other day - see attached photo!

Lol, just a bit of humour to brighten your day, or give you nightmares  Laughing

#2: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm
    —
aye thats me lol,i was trying to break the speed of light but ended up breaking sound barrier

#3: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: Saspi PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:33 am
    —
The miracles of eating haggis...
Dont even mention mexican food  Rolling Eyes

#4: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:06 pm
    —
cant beat some spicy food mate,if i had eaten the mexican food i would have broke the speed of light lol

#5: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: JudgeDeadLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 pm
    —
what exhaust system is that  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

#6: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 pm
    —
its that big horn you see on the m8 near livi

#7: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm
    —
You're going to have to put a spoiler on that thing.

At the speeds you'll hit, you'll need the downforce.

#8: No icon Re: It's cheaper than Petrol!! Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm
    —
There is only one thing you will break using that stuff and it's not speed of light or sound......it's WIND

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1