Where are you guys?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Where are you guys? Author: shadow345thLocation: Limburg PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 am
    —
Hi All,

Well after a difficult period i'm back at Shogun 2. I was wondering who's still playing? I allmost see nobody of my clan? I can't even hold 1 region on the battlemap.

The recent updates make warrior monks spamming favorite with noobs. The biggest problem i face is that my katana samurai (fully maxed) run from the battle wereas the no-datchu remain in battle. I hope a patch will correct this soon.  Ow any tips how to get unbalanced spears retainer fast? I've almost 1000 battles and still dont have them =o.

Cya,....or what game ware you playing,....i bougt me red orchestra II but THAT was a mistake!

Shadow345th

#2: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 am
    —
Today, I am most playing, BF3.

Never really played Shogan multiplayer as I am not very good and can't stand loosing.

#3: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Author: Saspi PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:55 am
    —
Well a month ago or so, Nighty and Justy were playing shogun2 more less frequently you should look for them.

#4: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 am
    —
yeah me and justy play on thursday, friday and saturday nights......but it's usually between 11pm and 4am UK time

#5: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 am
    —
— Odini wrote
Today, I am most playing, BF3.

Never really played Shogan multiplayer as I am not very good and can't stand loosing.

If you wanna learn to be better at shogun 2 multiplayer then give me a shout and i can help.

#6: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 am
    —
I might play one or two games. I just find losing strategy games so demoralising! At least in games such as BF3, I can get one or two kills even against a superior player even if it is at a cost of twenty odd deaths!

Spending 1-2 hours against an opponent for me just to lose, fustrates me no end!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1