i feel so dirty Very Happy
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon i feel so dirty Very Happy Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:49 pm
    —
just bought amd..

months without a pc and the last one frying has pissed me off so just invested in some new pc parts.ive learnt a lesson from selling my last pc parts,wont be happing again fuck trying to get a top machine,long as i can game!ill be happy to get a new card later for bf3 and some more ram and this will hopefully do me 2 year at least.

for those interested heres what i got,welcome back soul :D

AMD Phenom II X4 Quad Core 955 Black Edition 125W C3 (Socket AM3) Processor - Retail
2GB Mushkin Silverline #991768 (1x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24
MSI 870-C45 AMD 870 (Socket AM3+) DDR3 PCI-Express ATX Motherboard
650W Arianet Black Series Silent ATX2.2 Power Supply

#2: No icon Re: i feel so dirty Very Happy Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm
    —
If you're referring to the AMD purchase with being dirty, I wouldn't. The board you bought is AM3+ which will fit AMDs new bulldozer CPU. They are rumoured to be as good or better than the current Core i range. Not a bad purchase with quite a bit of future expansion in it.

#3: No icon Re: i feel so dirty Very Happy Author: XSive_DeathLocation: Bolton PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm
    —
— Odini wrote
If you're referring to the AMD purchase with being dirty, I wouldn't. The board you bought is AM3+ which will fit AMDs new bulldozer CPU. They are rumoured to be as good or better than the current Core i range. Not a bad purchase with quite a bit of future expansion in it.

See Soul, all makes perfect sense...bask in your filthiness!

#4: No icon Re: i feel so dirty Very Happy Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm
    —
aye from what ive seen and heard from you guys and michu i should be happy enough with this.i sold my old stuff for £220 and managed to replace that along with a new psu and upgraded from ddr2 to ddr3,not bad for £188.thats all dust etc removed from case ready for tomrrow,i hope the courier is early and also i dont fry this! with some luck tomorrow night ill be runing about in japan or nam Very Happy

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1