Tetsu-Fu Stats
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Tetsu-Fu Stats Author: Imperator_Romulus PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:53 am
    —
I know you guys seem to have more active members atm, but I'm sure you all know how much activity fluctuates depending on whats going on in our lives.    Fear not, our younger members will have Shogun soon and our "older" members will hopefully be more active in the future.   I'll try to light a fire under their ass though.   I personally wont be on as much as I'd like untill I get my a new computer in a few weeks.

Anyway, I was looking at Tensu-Fu stats and got to thinking.  Did some math:

This is only based on total wins(1on1, 2on2, 3on3 land and 1on1 and 2on2 naval)

Grailknights
385 total wins

Imperators
487 total wins

CA
767 total wins

Thats a total of 1639 wins, however we only have 1465 RANKED wins.  So not all of those wins are contibuting, someone is doing alot of battlelist games that DO NOT COUNT toward the clan wars.

Ok now lets see that in %  Three clans so average would be 33.3% (still based on overall wins)

Grailknights
23.5%     -9.8% from average

Imperators
29.7%   -3.6% from average

CA
46.7%   +13.4 % from average

I know it seems like CA is doing all the heavy lifting at times but I truely feel that we've progressed 2 of the last 3 clan wars as team.  We're tring to do our part, for instance, we own the sea's (which are most of our territories atm) becouse of Grails and Imp's efforts.  Believe it or not, a few of us stay up late nights just to keep us in 2nd place.

I'd like to play more games with CA but becouse of differant time zones and the fact that 2on2's about the biggest game we can find in clan battles it just hasnt happened yet.

Please bare with us, we are stronger together then apart!   Twisted Evil   Just thought that had to be said.   Wink

Message me if your ever in need of a parter.  

HAIL CA!!!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1