new site
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#16: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 pm
    —
np mate i got my problems with the new forum too.
i don't care about it ^^

#17: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am
    —
what happend here? why did we moved?
i don't know if i find this good or bad, the old one was great, i can't understand why we changed it.

#18: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:52 am
    —
I liked the older board much more, it was clearer and had good features as the portal or the groups to show member ranks. Additionaly nearly all our all posts are deleted. Why did we need a new site? Sad

#19: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:37 pm
    —
i wouldnt say it was more clear,sure it had a portal and members groups but this is better over all.give it time more features will be added rome wasnt built in a day..also i was paying for freewebs for a package zetaboards for no adds and for a bf2 server,ive got webhosting for the same price as no adds with zeta so decided to go with this as more can be done and its {CA}'S not zeta/not freewebs..

#20: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:20 am
    —
lol just take a look on the XFire profiles

#21: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:05 pm
    —
ok ill speak with the other generals

update: new xfire module has been added,add your xfire here: http://www.celticalliance.com/modules.php?name=XFire

#22: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:38 pm
    —
yes but if u look into other peoples Xfire Profile you can see a laaaaaaarge list of his games, it does not only notice COD 4 or BF
i think it is better than post everything again.

#23: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm
    —
could it be possible to set some bigger default font for post text ?

#24: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 pm
    —
but back to the topic what do u think about the banner?

#25: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:38 pm
    —
ok ill try get the font bigger,leave it with me

#26: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:35 pm
    —
— CelticJay
but back to the topic what do u think about the banner?

the banners quality, is there any need for a topic about it? Confused

#27: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm
    —
doesn't the question belows to the topic?
thats why i thought i don't have to set up a new topic for it.

#28: No icon  Author: Gothic PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am
    —
the banner is cool, i think 'celtic alliance' should go lower because it's now on people's face lol, it would be nice if it would be possible to get more funny Emoticons I loved the ones on zetaboard Smile current ones are kinda generic

#29: No icon  Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am
    —
everyone's a critic lol

#30: No icon  Author: CelticJayLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 pm
    —
^^ u mean the site doesn't need any critic? Everyone wants to see the new functions of the new forum.
I know that it takes time but i think it is good to be critical.

Now my idea what do you think to copy the ranking pics from the old forum under the avatars.
Maybe it is easier than to find modules for it.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 5