R
Welcome to Celtic Alliance Clan
Please sign in or Register

Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
Celtic Alliance Clan Advanced Search
Where are you guys?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  » Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{CA}shadow345th
Sergeant
Sergeant

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 am Post subject: No icon Where are you guys? Reply with quote
Hi All,

Well after a difficult period i'm back at Shogun 2. I was wondering who's still playing? I allmost see nobody of my clan? I can't even hold 1 region on the battlemap.

The recent updates make warrior monks spamming favorite with noobs. The biggest problem i face is that my katana samurai (fully maxed) run from the battle wereas the no-datchu remain in battle. I hope a patch will correct this soon.  Ow any tips how to get unbalanced spears retainer fast? I've almost 1000 battles and still dont have them =o.

Cya,....or what game ware you playing,....i bougt me red orchestra II but THAT was a mistake!

Shadow345th
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: none+not+active MySpace Profile: none+not+active
{CA}Odini
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Reply with quote
Today, I am most playing, BF3.

Never really played Shogan multiplayer as I am not very good and can't stand loosing.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Saspi

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Reply with quote
Well a month ago or so, Nighty and Justy were playing shogun2 more less frequently you should look for them.
Nighthawk

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 am Post subject: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Reply with quote
yeah me and justy play on thursday, friday and saturday nights......but it's usually between 11pm and 4am UK time

Get registered or Log in
Nighthawk

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Reply with quote
Odini wrote (View Post):
Today, I am most playing, BF3.

Never really played Shogan multiplayer as I am not very good and can't stand loosing.

If you wanna learn to be better at shogun 2 multiplayer then give me a shout and i can help.

Get registered or Log in
{CA}Odini
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

• » Show Info «

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 am Post subject: No icon Re: Where are you guys? Reply with quote
I might play one or two games. I just find losing strategy games so demoralising! At least in games such as BF3, I can get one or two kills even against a superior player even if it is at a cost of twenty odd deaths!

Spending 1-2 hours against an opponent for me just to lose, fustrates me no end!

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Celtic Alliance Clan Forum Index  »  Tavern Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: