Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

Next TW game
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
seen this on the grails site,thought yous might find it interesting:

according to some guy on tw center he "has a friend who works for a certain developer, but does not want to reveal who it is due to confidentiality agreement"

rumour has it that CA are developing 2 games that will cover the eurasian continental landmass. player will need both games to play as the main two factions: It will feature both ancient china under the han dynasty and rome. as well as their enemies. there is not going to be a rome total war 2 next. there will be less focus on romes rise and more on the imperial period its to be called as 'ancient total war'-not very imaginative. players will have the tantalising possibilty of taking rome aganst china or vice versa

i can not reveal exactly how and by whom due to confidentiality agreements. But i will say, that i have a close friend who is working for a certain games developer. All that i he would tell me was the what i have said. Both games can run independently- one confined to europe and the other to the far east. They unlock a playable world map when installed on the same pc.

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Doen't like playing games!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote
Gothic
lets wait and see Smile

they could make could multi campaign online *dreams*

Colonel

Groups Colonel
Posts 489
Joined Aug 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm Reply with quote
shadow345th
Woa,.....Rome THAT would be great. Yet im still hoping for the American civil war,....north against south,...with the gatling gun,...

Sergeant

Groups Sergeant
Posts 19
Joined Jul 05, 2011
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send shadow345th a private message Visit user's Facebook: none+not+active Find all posts by shadow345th

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quote
cerminara
that would be a really interesting game. always wanted to see Rome face ancient China.

Posts 10
Joined Jul 30, 2011
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send cerminara a private message Find all posts by cerminara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quote
Nighthawk
I think the next game in the series will be E-PENIS total war because the present leaderboard and ladders for MP are full of drophackers, loan sword spammers and meatshield + matchlocks, so the leaderboard and ladders create a problem were players are using any method (whether it's a game glitch or downright cheating) to get a win in matchmade battles. I call this problem E-penis syndrome, where some kid that still has a baldy 1/2 inch penis or an adult who has a small penis makes up for their small problem by cheating and hacking in games so as they can get highly placed on leaderboards and ladders.
It's exactly the same on PC overclocking forums where members boast of what PC they have built and how much they have overclocked it.....it's like boasting who is the best or my dick is bigger than yours, it's all the same to me whether gaming, overclocking the principle is the same 99% of them have a small penis and to make up for it they cheat and glitch in games to get high place on leaderboards which gives them an ego boost.......so i say to them......accept you have a small cock and stop cheating and glitching and ruining games for honest players who have bigger dicks than yours....accept your tiny problem or just shoot yourself and give us decent players a rest from your dishonourable ways.

Posts 527
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Nighthawk a private message Find all posts by Nighthawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quote
Saspi
Lol this cracked me up with laughter, but I dont understand the meaning of the E before penis.
So sad im laughing at my favorite videogame series.

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Freddy
saspi, it means electronic/internet penis. it's like an inverse to their real life penis. therefore if someone has a big e-penis then his real life penis is small and almost non existant.

Posts 362
Joined Oct 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Saspi
:O thanks for the clarification

Posts 622
Joined Sep 03, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quote
shadow345th
Rofl,...
Very good,.....the most i hate are the horse spammers with 3 matchlock and mortars. I've though if you can't beat em join them. But it's realy sick,...so no.

Sergeant

Groups Sergeant
Posts 19
Joined Jul 05, 2011
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send shadow345th a private message Visit user's Facebook: none+not+active Find all posts by shadow345th

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quote
Nighthawk
ePenis:
What the typical internet geek and gaming cheats and exploiters use to prove their superiority. Usually involved with retarded flames and is used to compensate for having a tiny real penis.
2 clans spring to mind  sanada's clan ACE and a certain tw clan......lol

Posts 527
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Nighthawk a private message Find all posts by Nighthawk

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1